Job Type: Full Time
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a smooth process flow of operations in inventory and order management.
- Implementing new and innovating existing customer service processes to improve overall CSR experience
- Coordinate Purchase Order creation and their respective shipping process
- Support Sales & Product Team in preparation of routine report according to department
- Initiate investigation process for inventory health & discrepancy for effective supply chain management
- Understand the current system’s capabilities and limitations, continuous improvement for systems and processes
- Support of other Marketplaces and ecommerce operations and projects as and when requested.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree of any field. Preferred field in Communication, Media, Advertising, Business, Journalism and IT services. Having work experience is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Age between 18 – 30
- Past experience with E-market places, flash sales and daily deals vendors such as Groupon, Ensogo, Lazada, 11Street, Rakuten, eBay, Qoo10 and Alibaba has extra advantages.
- Computer literate & team player
- Must be able to converse well in English language, both written and spoken
- Able to work flexibly in a dynamic environment and also work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Undergrad shall be considered for internship to permanent trainee position.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a high potential global company
- Open office & Games Room
- Fun work culture
- Work with young people
Paper qualification and experience is nice but not a requirement. We rather look for a fully committed person that continuously outperforms oneself.
Contact person: email@example.com