Job Type: Full Time/Intern
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Getting requirement and work collaboratively with internal team to optimize work flow processes.
- Script and develop new component and function in web application.
- Perform system integration testing.
- Optimize system performance.
- Proficient in API integration using Javacript, JQuery, etc.
- Front-End Familiarity – HTML, CSS.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a project team.
- Enthusiastic and Passionate about Internet of Things.
- Ability to continuously learn new tools & technology.
- Candidate must possess Diploma or Bachelor degree.
- Age between 20 – 35.
- Loves building software to solve real life problems.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously; and
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Familiarity with Angulars.js, Node.js, Express.js, Nginx, MySQL (not required if you are keen to learn it).
- Experience with PHP, Wordpress and ecommerce platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Extra steep learning curve.
- Responsibility from day one in a high potential global company.
- Open office & Games Room.
- Fun work culture.
- Work with young people.
Contact person: email@example.com